Hey, everyone! Carolyn has graciously volunteered to be family secretary and has been keeping the family address list. Several family members have moved, changed phone numbers, added kids, pets, spouses this year (anything I've missed?) to their family. Carolyn needs your new address (& other updated info). If you want an invitation to Cami's wedding email your address to Carolyn ASAP - otherwise you are not invited! (Her words, not mine.)
Take home message: EMAIL CAROLYN YOUR ADDRESS! If you need her email address then post a message and I'll email it to you. I feel kinda weird posting her email address here.
12 years ago
how do you post to this site?
ReplyDeleteOur computer defaults many of the options to Japanese so navigating this website is a bit harder.
Dave - I invited you & Erin to post to the blog. I used the addresses that Carolyn emailed in the family list, so if you use a different email to post, then please send me an email and let me know. I think all you need to do is accept my email request and then you will be added as an author to post to the blog.
ReplyDelete