Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Congrats Cami Nelson!

Thanks to my mom for checking facebook and seeing this status update from Cami:

Cami Nelson I AM ENGAGED TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, Cami!!!!!!!! Will this be a December wedding?

We need someone from the Nelson clan to give us an update. Email me and I'll make you a user so you can post with the details!

2 comments:

  1. I heard it's December 29 in Spokane, but that's all I know. Details, Nelsons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey family - Carolyn here. Yes it's another December wedding because deep down we really don't like our mother. JUST KIDDING!! Cami and Ethan will be married Dec 29 in the Spokane Temple. Other than that Cami hasn't passed out anything else but here colors are going to be orange, brown, and lime green and they are going "green" fr the flowers with dandelions and grass clippings. They have also requested no gifts and that you just recycle some newspaper in their honor. It should be lovely.

    ReplyDelete